What to Expect When Arriving at Dagmar:
Dagmar continues our existing high standards of hygiene and cleanliness procedures, we feel confident in providing you and your family a great guest experience!
· Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout Dagmar.
· Face Masks are encouraged if needed.
· Please visit another day if you are not feeling well.
· Up to 4 visiting spectators will permitted in the chalet for viewing per skier or snowboarder.
· Chalet capacity is limited during busy days.
· Table seating areas are for paying guests to enjoy their meals. Tables are time limited so all paying guests may enjoy their meals and drinks. Please do not use tables as storage, your personal items will be removed.
Getting Ready to Ski or Snowboard
· Please get ready to ski or snowboard at home before arriving or use your vehicle as your change room. Leave your belongings in your car as indoor storage is limited and based on first come first serve or prior reservations. Please do not litter garbage from your vehicle
· Dress for the weather; there may be minimal areas inside the West Chalet to get dressed. There are no change rooms in the main chalet.
· Daily Locker Rentals and limited shelving will be available.
Purchasing Lift Tickets, Rentals and Lesson Check-In
· Guests will be required to make reservations ONLINE for lift tickets and rentals.
· Please book early as products sell out quickly.
· Payments will be made at Dagmar directly for lift tickets and rentals.
· Lessons must be reserved for in advance by calling the Snow School at 905 649 2002 ext. 22
· Please note there will be line ups on busy days both indoors and outdoors. Please arrive a minimum of one hour prior to any scheduled lesson, especially if renting equipment.
· Dagmar team members will be present to make your experience the best it can be!
Equipment Rental & Guest Use of Rentals
· Equipment rented for 7 Week Programs will be pre-set and ready for 2nd day of programs.
· Prepare for line-ups while getting your rentals.
· Returned rentals will be disinfected before being placed back into service.
Food and Beverage
· Tables will be secured for Dagmar food and beverage purchases only.
· Homemade meals, bagged lunches or food not purchased from our cafeteria is NOT allowed.
· Bagged lunches brought from home can be eaten at the picnic tables.
· Outdoor picnic areas are available and take-out is available.
· Lift line-ups will be busy during the holidays and weekends.
· Please be patient and courteous.
· Have your valid pass and/or lift ticket visible. If it is not visible you will be pulled aside from the line-up.
· Hill access is strictly enforced. Access to the slope is only to pass holders, valid ticket holders and booked lessons.
· Persons without a valid ticket will not be permitted on the hill.
· There is a limited number of people permitted on the snow, everyone must have a valid ticket.
· If a parent or visitor wishes to be on the snow with their child or friend; they must purchase a snow ticket and abide by the Alpine Responsibility Code.
Enjoying the Outdoors:
· Skiing and snowboarding is a socially distanced outdoor sport!
· Open outdoor spaces in the fresh air is mentally and physically invigorating and healthy.
· Your main skiing attire already consists of face covering, goggles and gloves.
Guest Wellness Responsibilities:
· Feeling ill; you must not visit if you are feeling ill and are uncertain of your symptoms. Contact your doctor or Telehealth at 1-866-797-0000 for further guidance.
· Please visit with us on another day if you are unwell.
· Frequent Hand washing and sanitization is necessary.
· Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth.
· Clean and sanitize your personal sports equipment frequently.
Respect the Rules:
· Clients are reminded that changes to our operating schedules are subject to change.
· Please be respectful of each other’s time.
Quick-Check List before Visiting Dagmar
Please be advised that at any given time: