A. Dagmar will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays except holidays. The regular operating schedule begins after the Christmas Holidays.
B. Season Passes are valid from Opening Day, approximately December 2023 to the end of the season, approximately the end of March Break 2024. Dates are weather dependent.
C. Closing times during March Break will change to 7:00pm or earlier
D. DAYS & TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO SCHEDULE CHANGE & CLOSURE DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS & UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES – Always call or check Facebook before driving out.
CONDITIONS OF SEASON PASS
1. Dagmar Resort Limited reserves the right to revoke or remove Season Pass privileges of any person not complying with ski area rules. This includes bad behaviour and foul language anywhere on Dagmar property. Season Passes may be removed by any of our Management or Ski Patrol.
2. Season Passes must be worn on the arm or jacket and must be visible to the lift operators while on hill. Loops will be provided. Arm bands are available for purchase at the office. Keeping your pass safe is your responsibility.
3. Season Passes are NOT TRANSFERABLE. An attempted transfer will result in immediate removal of the pass.
4. Lost or Stolen Season Passes must be reported to the office immediately. A charge of $75 will apply for a replacement, a second replacement is 50% of the pass cost.
5. If a Season Pass is forgotten, a lift ticket must be purchased at regular rates.
6. Season Passes are not refundable or prorated. Passes expire at seasons end.
7. Passes not picked up will NOT be refunded or credited. Once a pass is purchased, it is your responsibility to pick up at your convenience when Dagmar is open. Season Passes will not be mailed out.
8. A parent or legal guardian’s signature is required for persons under 18 years of age. Proof of age is required when purchasing.
9. PLEASE READ Terms & Refund Policies before purchase.
10. Dagmar reserves the right to deny any person entry to its facility at its sole discretion.
DAGMAR RESORT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY CHANGES, INCLUDING CHANGES TO PRICES, DATES, SCHEDULES & LIFT OPERATING TIMES. DAGMAR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN OR DAMAGED EQUIPMENT, PERSONAL BELONGINGS or LOST PURCHASED PRODUCTS.