Dagmar Resort Refund Policy
ALL 2021/2022 SEASON PASSES – Prior to December 1st 2021 – Refunds:
• 90%* Refund for any reason or
• 100% Credit Note for next season
ALL 2021/2022 SEASON PASSES – After December 1st 2021 – No Refunds
There are NO Refunds. Should Government and/or Health Authorities require Dagmar Resort Ltd. to close during the season due to Covid, prorated credit notes will be applied to the 2022/2023 SEASON PASSES
Shut Down 14 to 28 days 20%
Shut Down 29 to 42 days 30%
Shut Down 43 to 57 days 40%
Shut Down More than 57 days 70%
Due to Accident or Illness During Ski Season:
ALL 2021/2022 SEASON PASSES
No Refunds. You may request a prorated Credit Note for the next season due to accident or illness, it is solely at the discretion of Dagmar Management and a doctor’s note may be required. The Seasons Pass must be returned to Dagmar, calculations for prorating for the next season will begin only after pass has been returned to Dagmar Resort.
Lift Ticket, Lift Ticket & Equipment Rental Packages:
No Refunds will be issued, tickets and packages may be transferred to another day Dagmar is open at the discretion of Dagmar management.
Coupon Books, 8 Packs of Lift Tickets:
No Refunds will be issued. Coupon Books Expire at end of season. 8 Packs may be extended to the next season at the discretion of Dagmar management.
7-Week Lesson Programs & Camps
* 90% refund prior to lesson program start dates (*we require a 3 week notice prior to start date)
* 100% credit note for next season
* In the case of Lock-Down, Illness or Injury – After Lesson Program Has Started: Pro-rated amount minus 10% admin. fee. This amount will be a credit note for next season
* In the case of Lock-Down, Illness or Injury – After Lesson Program Has Started: Pro-rated amount minus 20% admin. fee for a refund to be processed.
Flexi 4-Pack of Private Lessons
* 90% refund prior to use of a lesson (*we require a 3 week notice)
* 100% credit note for next season
* In the case of Lock-Down, Illness or Injury – After The Use of a Lesson: Pro-rated amount minus 10% admin. fee. This amount will be a credit note for next season
* In the case of Lock-Down, Illness or Injury – After The Use of a Lesson: Pro-rated amount minus 20% admin. fee for a refund to be processed.
* Please remember: the Flexi 4-Pack is transferrable between family members
All other Products Sold on Dagmar Property:
No Refunds. Credits note may apply at the sole discretion of Dagmar Management.
Opened items: No refunds No exchanges
Please Be Advised:
-Lost Product will NOT be replaced.
-You are RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PRODUCT after purchase.
-Lift Tickets that fall off or are lost will NOT be replaced.
Due to certain unforeseen conditions, a refund less a 25% admin fee may be granted at the sole discretion of Dagmar Management.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
CONDITIONS OF SEASON PASS, ALL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED
DAGMAR RESORT LTD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY CHANGES, INCLUDING CHANGES TO PRICES, DATES, And SCHEDULES & LIFT OPERATING TIMES. DAGMAR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN OR DAMAGED EQUIPMENT, PERSONAL BELONGINGS or LOST PURCHASED PRODUCTS. BULLYING OF STAFF BY CUSTOMERS IN PERSON OR ON SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. DAGMAR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY ANY PERSONS ENTRY TO its FACILITY AT its SOLE DISCRETION.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF SKIER’S RESPONSIBILITY CODE.
I hereby absolve Dagmar Resort Limited, its employees and instructors from all claims from damages or injuries sustained by myself or all listed dependents.