#1 for Family Fun !
Voted one of the top Toronto winter destinations, Ski Dagmar is the ‘Go To’ Family Resort that everyone is talking about. Our Family Learning Center has it all … Learn to Ski Lessons, Magic Carpet & Specialized Children’s Instructors. Whether a Grandparent or 3 year old, Dagmar’s scenic slopes provide a fun and exciting learning experience for all. Riders, don’t miss Dagmar’s renowned Terrain Parks, the largest and most exciting in the Durham Region. The comfortable lodge offers great food and beverages, a fully licensed lounge with delicious options, and a Gift Boutique for delightful souvenirs. Dagmar Ski Resort is an Alpine facility, skiing, and snowboarding Please note that there are No Cross Country Trails for XC skiing, hiking, or dog walking available; Kindly be respectful of private property.
- 4 Chairlifts including 2 Quads and 2 Triples – Carrying you to the top FAST!
- 2 Magic Carpets – like a moving sidewalk, easy and fun!
- 18 Runs – With varied terrain for all skill sets.
- Durham Regions Largest Terrain Park – Over 60 feature in 4 Progression Parks for all abilities from beginner to advanced levels.
- MY Snow School – With a team of experts lead by Meredith Youmans CSIA Level IV. Superior lessons and fun programs, unsurpassed in student/ instructor ratios.
- Charming Chalet – Beautiful views overlooking the slopes
- Restaurant and Fully Licensed Lounge – Including a Coffee Bar.
- Personalized Equipment Fitting in our Customized Rental Shop – Uniquely designed to provide you with a SKI OUT experience.
- Pro and Repair Shop – For Ski and Snowboard Tuning.
- Gift Shop – Great selection of helmets, goggles, gloves, souvenirs and more. Gift Cards for all occasions available.
- Special Needs Parking is Available
- Dagmar’s Snow-Making System – With top of the line grooming equipment, ensures our Alpine Runs will have plenty of SNOW and great conditions.
Important Information: Due to COVID-19 the Chalet is not available for sitting. The restaurant is open for take-out. Outside seating is available for restaurant food. Please, No Outside Food or Drink is Permitted. The Coffee Bar is fully licensed & Open. The Gift Boutique offers goggles, helmets gloves, and souvenirs. You MUST Social Distance and Wear your Mask while on Dagmar Property. Please use your vehicle as base-lodge to change, eat, store your belongings and warm up. There is No Access to the Slopes without a Ticket. No Spectators Allowed at this Time. Reservations & Covid-19 Check-in are required. Weekends, Holidays, and PA Days will be very busy; there will be line-ups. Patience and respect are required for everyone to enjoy their visit. Always check our Facebook’s daily updates & conditions before driving out. Following Dagmar on social media will keep you informed on what is happening.