Daily Private or Family Lessons 2021-22
Skiing and Snowboarding – Ages 3-Adult
Maximum 1 kid per instructor for age 3-5 (must be age 3 before the start date of lesson)
Maximum 2 kids per instructor for age 6-8 (both must be at the same level of ability)
Maximum 6 people per instructor for age 9-adult (all must be at the same level of ability)
– The best way to reach your goals or learn as a family!
– These lessons cannot be purchased online.
– Please call the Snow School Office 1 week prior to the day you’d like to schedule a lesson.
– Rental equipment and lift tickets are not included.
Special Up to 2 Hour Rates for private lesson participants are available – please see below.
For more time on the slopes, please see our regular lift ticket and rental equipment rates.
Lesson Times: 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:45pm, 3:45pm or nights starting at 4:30pm.
1 Hour Lesson: $99.12 + Add an additional person for semi-private: $49.56
1.5 Hour Lesson: $148.67 + Add an additional person for semi-private: $74.34
Special Daily Private Lesson Lift Tickets up to 2hrs. (purchased at check-in for the lesson):
Age 3-5: $19.47
Age 6 and up: $31.86
Special Daily Private Lesson Rental Equipment up to 2 hrs. (purchased at check-in for lesson):
Age 3-5: $19.47 +Helmet: $15.04
Age 6 and up: $28.32 +Helmet: $15.04
– Parents who have a child taking a private daily lesson can also purchase the Up to 2 Hour Special Rates at a 1:1 ratio. 1 Parent per lesson participant.
– We require a 24 -hour notice to cancel a private lesson or a $50.00 fee will be charged.
We look forward to skiing with you this season!
To learn more or to pre-register, please contact the Snow School at:
905-649-2002 ext 22 | email email@example.com