PLEASE READ AND SCROLL TO VERY BOTTOM.
Refund Policy Including Covid-19 & Terms and Conditions
COVID-19 Refund Policy
Should Government and/or Health Authorities require Dagmar Resort Ltd. to close
• prior to or after opening your products may be deferred to 2021/2022 season or the following refund/credit policies will apply:
Prior to Opening Day:
• 100% refund for payments received by E-transfer or Cheque
• 90% refund for Credit Card purchases or 100% Refund on Dagmar Gift Card
After Opening Day and for the Remainder of the Season:
Credit notes will be applied towards the next season 21/22 in the following amounts
December 15th to January 01st, 2021 – 70%
January 2nd – February 01st 2021 – 40%
February 2nd – March 01st 2021 – 20%
March 2nd – March 15th 2021 – 10%
DAILY LIFT TICKETS AND RENTAL
DAILY LIFT TICKETS ARE STRICTLY LIMITED, NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NOT FOR RE-SALE. PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR DAY AND TIME CAREFULLY AS IT MUST BE USED EXACTLY AS YOU PURCHASED IT.
IF DAGMAR MUST CLOSE DUE TO WEATHER OR A DAGMAR COVID LOCK DOWN YOUR TICKET MAY USED ON ANOTHER DAY PRIOR TO THE END OF THE 2021 SEASON.
TO REDEEM A CHANGED TICKET PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL BETWEEN 8 AM AND MIDNIGHT THE DAY PRIOR TO YOUR NEW ARRIVAL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org AND INCLUDE A COPY OF YOUR ORDER. DO NOT SEND AN EMAIL EARLIER THAN THE PREVIOUS DAY AS CHANGED DAILY BOOKING ARE ONLY ADDED TO OUR CAPACITY AT 8 AM EACH MORNING.
MANAGEMENT WILL MAKE ALL ATTEMPTS TO ADD YOU TO THE DAY BUT CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SPOT DUE TO POSSIBLE CAPACITY LIMITS. WE WILL ADVISE YOU BY RETURN EMAIL BY 10 AM IF WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE YOU AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TRY ANOTHER DAY.
Programs and Camps:
Will be pro-rated by the number of cancelled days and credit notes will be applied to next season
*Dagmar’s regular refund policy applies to other refund requests.
Please be advised that at any given time during the Covid-19 Pandemic
1. Days and hours of operation may vary; always check ahead before visiting.
2. Limit the daily number of skiing/boarding guests indoors and outdoors.
3. The number of daily non skiing guests will be restricted.
4. Require all guests, including pass-holders, to “sign-in” for contact tracing purpose.
Dagmar Refund Policy
Refunds are not guaranteed and are at the sole discretion of Dagmar Management. If a refund is approved a $53.10 +HST administration fee will be applied to each item refunded. No Refunds after December 1st.
Season Pass & Programs:
You will receive a refund, less $53.10 +HST Administration fee for each pass or program if you request a refund before December 01; You may request in writing to transfer the pass or program to next the season. After December 01, there will be NO REFUNDS. Once a purchase is made it is your responsibility to pick-up at your convenience when Dagmar is open. All products expire at season’s end.
During Ski Season:
To receive a prorated Credit Note for the next season Pass or Program due to accident or illness, it is solely at the discretion of Dagmar Management and a doctor’s note may be required. The Seasons Pass must be returned.
Discover Programs, Lift Ticket, Area Lift Ticket and Rental Equipment:
No refunds will be issued, but may be used the following season with authorization from Dagmar If there is an increase in price the difference may be paid.
Coupon Books, 8 Packs of Lift Tickets and Packs of Lessons. No Refunds will be issued. Products expire at season’s end.
Lost Product will NOT be replaced. You are responsible for your product after purchase.
Lift Tickets that fall off or are lost:
Lost ticket will NOT be replaced. You are responsible for your ticket after purchase.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
CONDITIONS OF SEASON PASS, PROGRAMS & ALL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED
1. Dagmar Resort Limited reserves the right to revoke or remove the season pass privileges or any person not complying with ski area rules. This includes bad behaviour and foul language. The season pass or ticket may be removed by any of our Management or the Ski Patrol.
2. Season Pass & Tickets must be worn on the arm or jacket while skiing and visible to Dagmar Staff. Loops are provided; Arm-Bands are available for sale. Keeping your Pass safe is your responsibility.
3. Season Passes are NOT TRANSFERABLE. Attempted transfer will result in the immediate removal and termination of the pass.
4. Lost or Stolen Season Passes must be reported immediately to the office. A charge of $75.00 will apply for a first time replacement, a second replacement is 50% of pass cost.
5. If a Season Pass is forgotten, a lift ticket must be purchased. Regular rates will be charged for occurrences.
6. Season Passes are not refundable. Passes or tickets are not prorated.
7. Season Passes or any other products not picked up, will NOT be refunded or credited. Once a purchase is made it is your responsibility to pick-up at your convenience when Dagmar is open. All products expire at season’s end.
8. Cash, E-transfer, Cheques, Visa or MasterCard are accepted. NO CHEQUES after December 1st.
9. Each purchased product is subject to a non-refundable administration fee of $53.10 +HST at the sole discretion of Dagmar Resort.
10. All purchases made in error or duplicated are subject to administration fees.
11. Parent or guardian’s signature is required for persons under 18 years of age.
12. Proof of age or student card may be requested when purchasing a Season Pass.
13. Dagmar Reserves the Right to deny any persons entry to its facility at its sole discretion.
14. Bullying of any kind in person or on social media is not acceptable and will not be tolerated.
DAGMAR RESORT LTD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY CHANGES, INCLUDING CHANGES TO PRICES, DATES, And SCHEDULES & LIFT OPERATING TIMES. DAGMAR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN OR DAMAGED EQUIPMENT, PERSONAL BELONGINGS or LOST PURCHASED PRODUCTS. BULLYING OF STAFF BY CUSTOMERS IN PERSON OR ON SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. DAGMAR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY ANY PERSONS ENTRY TO its FACILITY AT its SOLE DISCRETION.
BEWARE OF SKIER’S RESPONSIBILITY CODE. I hereby absolve Dagmar Resort Limited, its employees and instructors from all claims from damages or injuries sustained by myself or all listed dependents.