Dagmar Terms & Refund Policy
*** READ / SCROLL TO BOTTOM TO CONTINUE ****
Dagmar Resort Refund Policy
ALL 2021/2022 SEASON PASSES
Prior to December 1st 2021 – Refunds:
• 90%* Refund for any reason or
• 100% Credit Note for next season
After December 1st 2021 – No Refunds
There are NO Refunds. Should Government and/or Health Authorities require Dagmar Resort Ltd. to close during the season due to Covid, prorated credit notes will be applied to the 2022/2023 SEASON PASSES
Shut Down 14 to 28 days 20%
Shut Down 29 to 42 days 30%
Shut Down 43 to 57 days 40%
Shut Down More than 57 days 70%
Due to Accident or Illness During Ski Season:
No Refunds. You may request a prorated Credit Note for the next season due to accident or illness, it is solely at the discretion of Dagmar Management and a doctor’s note may be required. The Seasons Pass must be returned to Dagmar, calculations for prorating for the next season will begin only after pass has been returned to Dagmar Resort.
Lift Ticket, Lift Ticket & Equipment Rental Packages:
No Refunds will be issued, tickets and packages may be transferred to another day Dagmar is open at the discretion of Dagmar management.
Coupon Books, 8 Packs of Lift Tickets:
No Refunds will be issued. Coupon Books Expire at end of season. 8 Packs may be extended to the next season at the discretion of Dagmar management.
All other Products Sold on Dagmar Property:
No Refunds. Credits note may apply at the sole discretion of Dagmar Management.
Opened items: No refunds No exchanges
Please Be Advised:
-Lost Product will NOT be replaced.
-You are RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PRODUCT after purchase.
-Lift Tickets that fall off or are lost will NOT be replaced.
Due to certain unforeseen conditions, a refund less a 25% admin fee may be granted at the sole discretion of Dagmar Management.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
CONDITIONS OF SEASON PASS, ALL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED
- Dagmar Resort Limited reserves the right to revoke or remove the season pass privileges or any person not complying with ski area rules. This includes bad behaviour and foul language. The season pass or ticket may be removed by any of our Management Staff or the Ski Patrol. No refunds will be given.
- Season Pass & Tickets must be worn on the arm or jacket while skiing and visible to Dagmar Staff. Loops are provided; Arm-Bands are available for sale. Keeping your Pass safe is your responsibility.
- Season Passes are NOT TRANSFERABLE. Attempted transfer will result in the immediate removal and termination of the pass. No Refunds given.
- Lost or Stolen Season Passes must be reported immediately to the office. A charge of $75.00 will apply for a first time replacement, a second replacement is 50% of pass cost.
- If a Season Pass is forgotten, a lift ticket must be purchased. Regular rates will be charged for occurrences.
- Season Passes are not refundable. Passes or tickets are not prorated.
- Season Passes or any other products not picked up, will NOT be refunded or credited. Once a purchase is made it is your responsibility to pick-up at your convenience when Dagmar is open. All products expire at season’s end.
- E-transfer, Cheque are accepted. NO CHEQUES after December 1st.
- If management offers a refund at their sole discretion, each purchased product is subject to a non-refundable administration fee of 25% at the sole discretion of Dagmar Resort.
- All purchases made in error or duplicated are subject to administration fees.
- Parent or guardian’s signature is required for persons under 18 years of age, adults must read and initial their own waivers.
- Proof of age or student card may be requested when purchasing a Season Pass.
- Dagmar Reserves the Right to deny any persons entry to its facility at its sole discretion.
- Bullying of any kind in person or on social media is not acceptable and will not be tolerated; you will be banned from Dagmar property. No refunds will be provided.
DAGMAR RESORT LTD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY CHANGES, INCLUDING CHANGES TO PRICES, DATES, And SCHEDULES & LIFT OPERATING TIMES. DAGMAR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN OR DAMAGED EQUIPMENT, PERSONAL BELONGINGS or LOST PURCHASED PRODUCTS. BULLYING OF STAFF BY CUSTOMERS IN PERSON OR ON SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. DAGMAR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY ANY PERSONS ENTRY TO its FACILITY AT its SOLE DISCRETION.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF SKIER’S RESPONSIBILITY CODE.
I hereby absolve Dagmar Resort Limited, its employees and instructors from all claims from damages or injuries sustained by myself or all listed dependents.